Frozen mini Australian baguette.
Wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, water, Australian baguette mix (sugar, brown sugar, natural powdered cocoa, palm fat, salt, wheat bran and ground cloves) fresh yeast, bread baking improver and topping kit (cornmeal). IT CONTAINS GLUTEN. ALLERGY WARNING: IT CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY DERIVATIVES. IT MAY CONTAIN EGG, RYE, BARLEY, OATS AND MILK DERIVATIVES.
- Grease the baking pan;
- Remove the Mini baguette from the packaging;
- Moisten the baguette with water and apply the topping;
- Arrange on the baking pan, aligned with a space of 1.5 cm between each and with the folds down.
- Let it grow in an enclosed environment, sprinkling water occasionally.
- When the baguettes reach the ideal point, cut them with a blade.
- Place to bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 170 °C.
- The oven time varies from 15 to 18 minutes;
- When leaving the oven, place the baking pan on a baking trolley in a ventilated place.
- Do not bake in microwave oven;
- Depending on the climatic conditions, the baguettes may take more or less time to reach the ideal growth point;
- As there are differences between the types of ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust according to your oven;
- Remove from the package only the amount that will be consumed and return the rest to the freezer.