Breadzilian® Tapioca Cubes
Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites
Mixture Cassava Starch Finger Bites (Manioc Starch, Modified Cassava Starch and Granulated Cassava Starch), water, Minas cheese, dairy compost and sunflower oil. CONTAINS GLUTEN. CONTAINS LACTOSE. ALLERGIC: CONTAINS MILK DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN WHEAT, EGG AND SOY DERIVATIVES.
- Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 170°C* or 338 °F;
- Remove the Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites from the package and arrange them in a baking sheet leaving a 2 cm space between them.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and bake them for 25 minutes or until the Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites are golden brown.
- Remove them from the oven and serve.
- Deep Fry:
- Heat the oil to an average temperature of 150 ° C or 302 °F;
- Remove the Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites from the packaging and dispose them into the hot oil;
- Wait until the Cassava Starch Finger Bites gets golden browned, take care not to stick them to each other!
- Remove the cooked Cassava Starch Finger Bites from the oil into a place covered with paper towels to absorb the oil excess and serve.
- As there are differences between the types of ovens the preparation time can vary, adjust it according to yours.
- If you want greater practicality, you may prepare them in an air fryer.
- The time required depends on the color and crispness you want.