Traditional Frozen Cheese Bread Breadzilian.
Cheese bread mix (sour fine tapioca powder, cassava starch, modified cassava starch), water, standard minas cheese, egg, sunflower oil, palm oil, dairy compound, salt, flavor identical to natural canastra cheese. IT CONTAINS GLUTEN. IT CONTAINS LACTOSE. ALLERGY WARNING: IT CONTAINS EGG, AND MILK DERIVATIVES. IT MAY CONTAIN WHEAT AND SOY DERIVATIVES.
- Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 170 °C;
- Remove the frozen cheese bread from the packaging and place on a baking pan, with a space of 2 to 3 cm between each.
- Take the baking pan to the oven and let it bake for 30 minutes or until the cheese bread looks golden.
- Remove it from the oven and serve.
- Do not bake in a turbo oven;
- Do not open the oven during the baking period;
- After thawed, do not freeze again;
- Do not bake in a microwave oven.
- Do not open the oven before 25 minutes of baking as cheese bread may wilt.
- As there are differences between the types of ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust according to your oven;
- Remove from the package only the amount that will be consumed and return the rest to the freezer.
- Do not put the cheese bread to bake in a cold oven, as it will become hard.