5am Frozen French Rolls.
Wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, water, salt, fresh yeast, bread baking improver and sugar. IT CONTAINS GLUTEN. ALLERGY WARNING: IT CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY DERIVATIVES. IT MAY CONTAIN EGG, RYE, BARLEY, OATS AND MILK DERIVATIVES.
- Grease the baking pan;
- Remove the 5 am French rolls from the package and place on the baking pan, aligned with a space of 1.5 cm between them and with the folds down.
- Let it grow in an enclosed environment for approximately 5 hours, occasionally spraying water.
- When the rolls reach the ideal point, cut them with a blade.
- Place to bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 180 °C.
- Activate the application of the steam;
- The oven time varies from 15 to 18 minutes;
- When leaving the oven, place the baking pan on a baking trolley in a ventilated place to crack it.
- Do not bake in microwave oven;
- Depending on the climatic conditions, bread may take more or less time to reach the ideal growth point;
- As there are differences between the types of ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust according to your oven;
- Remove from the package only the amount that will be consumed and return the rest to the freezer.