Frozen Multigrain Mini Baguette.
Wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, water, multigrain mix (white sugar, rye flakes, sunflower seed, wheat bran, palm fat, brown flaxseed, flaked oats, wheat flakes, salt, black chia seed, sesame, linseed flour, soy extract), fresh yeast, bread baking improver, topping kit (rye flakes, brown flaxseed, sunflower seed, thick flaked oats, wheat bran). IT CONTAINS GLUTEN. ALLERGY WARNING: IT CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY DERIVATIVES. IT MAY CONTAIN EGG, RYE, BARLEY, OATS AND MILK DERIVATIVES.
- Grease the baking pan;
- Remove the mini baguettes from the package and place on the baking pan, aligned with a space of 1.5 cm between them and with the folds down.
- Let it grow in an enclosed environment for approximately 5 hours, occasionally spraying water.
- When the mini baguettes reach the ideal point, cut them with a blade.
- Place to bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 170 °C.
- Activate the application of the steam;
- The oven time varies from 15 to 18 minutes;
- When leaving the oven, place the baking pan on a baking trolley in a ventilated place.
- Do not bake in microwave oven;
- Depending on the climatic conditions, the mini baguettes may take more or less time to reach the ideal growth point;
- As there are differences between the types of ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust according to your oven;
- Remove from the package only the amount that will be consumed and return the rest to the freezer.