Top Cheese Bread
TOP brand Frozen Cheese Bread
Water, cassava starch, sour fine tapioca powder, soybean oil, modified cassava starch, egg, cheese, dairy compound, salt, vegetable fat, aroma identical to the natural Canastra cheese. IT CONTAINS GLUTEN. IT CONTAINS LACTOSE. ALLERGY WARNING: IT CONTAINS EGG, MILK AND SOY DERIVATIVES. IT MAY CONTAIN WHEAT DERIVATIVES.
- Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 180°C;
- Remove the frozen cheese bread from the packaging and place on a baking pan, with a space of 2 to 3 cm between each.
- Take the baking pan to the oven and let it bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese bread looks golden.
- Remove it from the oven and serve.
- Do not bake in a microwave oven.
- Do not open the oven before 20 minutes of baking as cheese bread may wilt.
- As there are differences between the types of ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust according to your oven;
- Remove from the package only the amount that will be consumed and return the rest to the freezer.
- Do not put the cheese bread to bake in a cold oven, as it will become hard.