Frozen Sweet Bread.
Wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, water, sugar, egg, fresh yeast, margarine, salt, dairy compound, baking bread improver, flavor similar to natural vanilla. IT CONTAINS GLUTEN. ALLERGY WARNING: IT CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, MILK AND EGG DERIVATIVES. IT MAY CONTAIN RYE, BARLEY, OATS.
- Grease the baking pan;
- Remove the sweet bread from the package and place on the baking pan, aligned with a space of 1.5 cm between each and with the folds down.
- Let it grow in an enclosed environment for approximately 4 to 5 hours, occasionally spraying water.
- When the bread reaches the ideal point, place it to bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 150 °C.
- The oven time varies from 15 to 18 minutes;
- When leaving the oven, place the baking pan on a baking trolley in a ventilated place.
- Do not bake in microwave oven;
- Depending on the climatic conditions, bread may take more or less time to reach the ideal growth point;
- As there are differences between the types of ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust according to your oven;
- Remove from the package only the amount that will be consumed and return the rest to the freezer.