Frozen Rustic Baguette.
Wheat flour enriched with iron and folic acid, water, olive oil, salt, fresh yeast, bread baking improver KIT for topping (wheat flour). IT CONTAINS GLUTEN. ALLERGY WARNING: IT CONTAINS WHEAT AND SOY DERIVATIVES. IT MAY CONTAIN EGG, RYE, BARLEY, OATS AND MILK DERIVATIVES.
- Grease the baking pan;
- Remove the baguette from the packaging;
- Moisten the baguette with water and apply the topping;
- Arrange on the baking pan, aligned with a space of 1.5 cm between each and with the folds down.
- Let it grow in an enclosed environment, sprinkling water occasionally.
- When the baguettes reach the ideal point, cut them with a blade.
- Place to bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 170 °C.
- The oven time varies from 15 to 18 minutes;
- When leaving the oven, place the baking pan on a baking trolley in a ventilated place.
- Do not bake in microwave oven;
- Depending on the climatic conditions, the baguettes may take more or less time to reach the ideal growth point;
- As there are differences between the types of ovens, the preparation time may vary, adjust according to your oven;
- Remove from the package only the amount that will be consumed and return the rest to the freezer.